UpperMark Solutions Limited is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
At UpperMark Solutions Limited, no two problems are the same; hence, we utilize unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for content creation and work closely with Content Specialists and Copy Writers to develop the right collateral required for digital marketing campaigns
- Serve as the link between marketing and sales to ensure proper alignment of lead flow and quality
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and advertising campaigns (includes website updates, design, and user experience)
- Design, build and maintain our clients’ social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage the performance of the agencies and other vendor partners, including contract negotiation and vendor selection
- Manage direct reports: Marketing Coordinator and Graphic Designer/Social Media Specialist
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Build and maintain automated marketing campaigns with performance focus
- Create lead nurturing campaigns to find the best timing and message to move leads down the funnel
- Create all emails with a testing mindset in order to find messaging that resonates
- Build out complex campaigns in a clear and maintainable manner
- Analyze campaign performance and test results in order to optimize and segment for specific audience types
- Set campaign goals, then drive campaigns to achieve them
- Excitement overall for digital/internet marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC and overall Paid Ads Programs, especially including Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Remarketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Create campaigns with a testing mindset and judge campaign effectiveness on data
- Continuous obsession with improvement and campaign optimization
- Create a working process that is tweaked, refined, and optimized
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes to effectively manage the performance of SEO resources under management
- High level of integrity, autonomy, proactiveness, and self-motivation
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders in different departments with competing priorities
- Experience on the client side coordinating projects with advertising/marketing agencies preferred.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts through verbal, visual and written forms
- Team player with a professional assertiveness, who’s also open-minded and humble
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent organizational, project and time management skills with a natural drive for process improvement
- The candidate must live in Surulere.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of web analytics platforms (Google Analytics) and understanding of tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, or similar)
Salary (negotiable and based on experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.