Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Investment Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the investment and asset management of the organisation to guarantee risk-adjusted returns for investors and stakeholders with a focus on long term investments in quality Real Estate.
- Develop the overall Investment requirements and determine the appropriate investment strategies and structure for the company.
- Originate, analyze, and manage all Real Estate investment related transactions including the development financial appraisals, investment memorandums and all other relevant documentation
- Create financial models and analysis for the evaluation of potential new developments or investments opportunities and the evaluation of investment exit strategies
- Perform market research to determine/verify a project’s viability and to inform the assumptions used in models.
- Assist with acquisition due diligence alongside documentation due diligence (including review of contracts, preparation of budgets, gathering of consultants) for potential acquisitions.
- Identify sources of finance (debt, equity, and other alternatives), close on appropriate options and drive the management of investor relations.
- Review and recommend financing structures for the existing project portfolio and monitor the performance of the company’s projects from an investment perspective.
- Review of the performance of the entire investment portfolio and prepare the required management report in accordance to company policies.
- Identify acquisition opportunities and manage the people, programs, processes for the realization of same.
- Brief members of the Company’s Board of Directors and management on the proposed investment strategies, implementation of same and the overall performance of the company’s assets & investment portfolio.
- Read, analyze, and understand leases, term sheets, loan agreements, letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, contracts, and other agreements
- Keep abreast of strategic real estate investment trends and opportunities.
- Develop investment policies and guiding principles and update same as required and ensure compliance to all policies and laws.
- Ensure effective training of all employees in investment activities, evaluate performance and resolve all challenges.
Experience and Qualification:
- A first degree in any relevant discipline preferably Business Administration, economics or finance
- Master’s degree (a plus) with an emphasis on finance, economics, real estate or Business Administration
- Certified Financial Analyst (or CFA Level I assessment completed)
- Minimum of 3years’ relevant experience in financial modelling and analysis .
- Superior understanding of how to find, structure and close profitable real estate investments.
- Proven debt sourcing relationships.
- Demonstrated ability and track record in the development of financial appraisals for existing businesses.
- Superior understanding and proficiency of fixed income and equity investments.
- Knowledge of all type of real estate investments and multiple market knowledge.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- A proven track record of successful investment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 14th April, 2021.