Uraga Real Estate Limited (a Honeywell Group Company) is a real estate company committed to creating long-lasting communities by providing creative and sustainable solutions. The company has over 20 cumulative years of experience in Development & Project management, Property & Facilities management and Real Estate & Asset management. We are at the forefront of transformational and innovative real estate projects, servicing the unique needs of our clients through tailor made real estate solutions. We invest in and develop structures and facilities across residential, retail offices, industrial/distribution warehouses, other commercial properties as well as hospitality facilities in Nigeria’s real estate market. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Participate in the installation of new appliances and machinery in the facility.
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance on all electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances and fixtures in the facilities daily.
- Perform routine inspection on electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and ensure compliance with safety codes.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, locate the cause of a breakdown and carry out corrective maintenance on defective machines.
- Identify electrical equipment and appliances that could cause potential hazards and recommend for relocation or replacement.
- Prepare requisition list for electrical materials requirement for the approval of the Building Services Manager.
- Provide support during utility emergencies in the premises.
- Ensure good housekeeping and maintenance of electrical appliances and fittings in compliance with company’s HSE standards.
- Provide support during utility emergencies in the premises; Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Candidates should possess an OND in Electrical Engineering/ Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.
- 3 – 5 years experience
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2023.