Uraga Real Estate – Over the last 10 years, Uraga Real Estate (A Honeywell Group Company) has created and reinvented some of the most recognizable buildings in Nigeria. We have delivered over 39 thousand square metersand38.7 million dollars worth of end value development.
In all developments, we transform communities by bringing our expertise in land acquisition, design, planning and execution to provide unique lifestyle offerings to a range of clients, across industries including residential, hospitality, leisure & commercial industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- To provide high level administrative support to the ED UREL
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and prioritize documents for the Executive Director’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to company procedures and policies.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the Executive Director and other staff when necessary.
- Ensure all logistics and documentation requirements for internal and external meetings and sessions are prepared in a timely and efficient manner.
- Write minutes of meetings and produce memos for the ED’s review.
- Organizing and maintaining the ED’s diaries and making appointments.
- Manage renewal of all professional and club memberships for the Executive Director.
- Draft letters and reply to emails on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of macro and micro environmental trends.
- Good knowledge of the various industries of interest to the Group and an appreciation of the dynamics of emerging markets.
- Excellent communication, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written)
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize tasks.
- Integrity and good work ethics.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd January, 2021.