Uzzifra Nigeria Limited specializes in the distribution of medical equipment and consumables. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics and also good interpersonal skills.Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and new products
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND or B.Sc in relevant qualification.
- Minimum requirement of 2+ years experience in sales or in a similar role
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 8th May, 2019.