Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is “easing business burdens”, which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Resource Intermediaries Limited is recruiting for our client, Filmhouse Cinemas, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Cinema Manager
Job Type: Full-Time – Sourcing
Ensure successful daily Cinema operations by executing the following essentials:
- Providing service that is friendly, helpful and efficient
- Maintaining facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair
- Providing an experience that is comfortable, exclusive and picture-perfect
- Serving fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and drinks
Encourage the team to maximize their personal growth and development by:
- Guaranteeing the cinema team meet and exceed guest-service standards
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area of the cinema
- Performing daily opening and closing operational duties, with an eye for detail
- Overseeing an individual cinema department, as assigned by cinema General Manage
- Proven performance management skills. Actively helps others to improve their performance and clarifies expectations of employees’ performance and provides constructive feedback and advice
Assisting the Cinema Branch Manager to maximize revenue and meet financial targets:
- Driving daily retail profitability by maximizing RPH and minimizing Shrinkage & Damages
- Pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to- day basis, through effective management of controllable costs
- To manage and operate security systems and procedures to prevent loos and to ensure the security of cinema assets
- Reviewing financial numbers on a regular basis and make operational adjustments, as necessary
- Adaptability, able to modify style in order to reach goals and to maintain effectiveness within changing environments
We’re not looking for just anyone. Do you have what it takes?
- Has Customer Service experience and are passionate about delivering a perfect Customer Experience
- Receptive to training and personal development
- Effective written and oral communication skills along with strong analytical skills
- Equally comfortable communicating and working with guests, superiors, colleagues, subordinates or vendors
- Possess computer skills and is confident with numeracy
- Are a first class team player who possesses a positive and collegiate attitude
- Are able to work at pace, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Are self-motivated and able to work on your initiative
- Be hands on and prepare to get involved in practical tasks when required
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
Experience and requirements:
- Branch/Site Management level experience
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Must have worked in a Hospitality / Leisure / Restaurant Industry or Super Market
- Strong financial background knowledge
- Flexible to travel and move around Nigeria
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Full-Time – Sourcing
- Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print.
- Uses software and hand-rendering to design products that meet the needs of the Business.
- Assist with projects which retain and grow the percentage of the market share of the business.
- Provide graphic support that is consistent and fits with the image and brand direction provided my management.
- Meet with direct line Manager (Marketing) to establish a vision for a product or design.
- Meet with Film booking Manager for film magazines designs
- Meet with Filmone Managers for designs
- Meet with other relevant line managers to collaborate on designs.
- Draw, print charts, graphs, illustrations, Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout and other artwork, using computer.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Develop material for filmhouse and filmone website pages. Assist with managing the company’s websites and social media avenues, using each as appropriate to convey relevant information to the membership in a timely manner
- Design logos for retail products and other businesses.
- Produce graphics content for on screen or LCD advertising in the cinemas.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
- Marketing Department
- Support Office Operations
- Cinema management
- Suppliers (eg. Printer etc)
- Ability to balance departmental needs through communication and organization.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design, software, graphic applications and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the button below
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.