Specialization: Oil and Gas • Industrial Training
Industry: Oil and Gas / Power and Energy
Application Deadline: 6/06/2019
A reputable Oil and Gas servicing company, a lead contractor to ExxonMobil, Total, Shell, Chevron, Agip, FMC, etc is hereby recruiting into the underlisted job post:
1. DECK FOREMAN
Degree in Engineering, API RD 2D Certified, LEEA 1-6, NDT, NSL and relevant certifications.
Age limit: 25 – 40 years
Minimum Required Experience: 5 years
- Detailed knowledge of Crane Mechanics, its operations and overall functions.
- Detailed knowledge of Project Management’
- There is a requirement for demonstrated leadership, adaptability, teamwork, excellent communication skills in English, and a commitment to high safety and ethical standardsetc
- Carryout certification, inspection, preventive, routine and breakdown maintenance on all COMPANY cranes (mobile & static) hoists, winches & davits onshore and offshore to API and /or other applicable standards relevant to the specific equipment.
- Provide Engineering support from home office upon request for total crane replacement or refurbishment.
- Perform inspection and maintenance duties throughout COMPANY locations on mobile cranes, static cranes, portable chain and cable hoisting equipment, gantry cranes, forklifts, man lifts & survival capsule winches.
- Provide ad-hoc inspections on CONTRACTOR cranes and Lift barges upon request.
- Provide training and certification to maintenance personnel, crane operators, Riggers and signalmen as required by COMPANY .
- Work with COMPANY Maintenance Support Group and other internal groups to institutionalize crane operator and rigger standards and procedures in all COMPANY locations.
- Submit reports on all activities, surveys, inspections certification, maintenance, etc at a frequency to be set aside by COMPANY .
- Repairs and replacement of hoist and structural components including complete machine overhaul and refurbishment.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of all associated electrical equipment, and hydraulic system.
- Provision of technical expertise to handle all technical queries.
- Load testing, inspection, and certification of COMPANY’s cranes and other Lifting equipment.
- Maintaining a color- coding system for all lifting equipment and containers.
- Testing and marking of escape ropes and accessories.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed curriculum vitae in MS-word, relevant credentials and covering letter indicating the job post applied for to the email address below:
Email: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted