Pier One Explorer is committed to providing world-class, personal, consistent, and professional travel management services that WOW our customers. We are people centric, service focused, and technology driven.
Pier One Explorer is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
- To implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, required delivery times and minimizing the total cost of the products and services.
- To support technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
- To liaise with contractors on all facilities management requests.
- To act as the point of contact for personnel with maintenance issues in the office(s).
- To reconcile weekly project hours for project crew, subcontractors and staff.
- To assist with contract close outs including check-lists, signing and the archiving of documents.
- To provide technical support for the planning lead and planners as
- To maintain incoming/ outgoing correspondence registers and report weekly on action logs.
- To provide administration support and process all meeting minutes for progress meetings, management meetings and sponsor meetings.
- To liaise with document control and document expeditors regarding reviews and the approval of document and weekly reporting.
- To assist with the formatting of documents.
- To issue updated project documentation to contractors.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor of Science degree, Higher National Diploma or an equivalent degree in an Administrative, Technical or Science discipline.
- Attention to detail and high level accuracy in proof reading documentation (including emails) prior to distribution.
- Respect for and understanding of confidentiality.
- Eloquent and clear communication in the English language to construct emails and minute-taking.
- Knowledge of document control procedures.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Highly self-motivated, methodical in approach to completing tasks, detailed and organized.
- Contribute and show initiative towards administration improvements
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and Outlook).
- Ability to establish and maintain complex spreadsheets, databases and records for the purpose of controlling and managing site activities.
- Strong IT skill is an added advantage.
- Personal qualities
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Manage branch administration, including branch facilities and provide administrative support as needed for the Complex Admin Manager (e.g., HR processes, facilities, P&L, technology liaison, new employee on-boarding,disaster recovery, etc.).
- May perform delegated supervision functions and approvals for the branch / complex (e.g., BMSS, email review, ECAR, etc.) as well as delegated approvals and authorizations.
- Escalate supervisory issues to the Complex when necessary; follow-up locally on issues identified by complex supervisors.
- Support and drive strategic firm initiatives.
- Partner with Complex Administrative Manager and Home Office to address any management or staffing issues.
- Recruit, select, on board, train and manage administrative support staff (e.g., CSAs, BOAs) in your location and may manage administrative support team in Associate branches where no Admin Manager is present.
- Conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions such as compensation and promotions of administrative support staff in accordance with firm policy.
- Coach and educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures.
- Implement service excellence standards, including coaching and educating administrative support staff on the Client Experience best practices.
- 3 years of experience with a leading financial institution.
- Relevant management experience in branch operations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree recommended.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Working in partnership.
- Leverages resources and delegates effectively.
- Creates a positive branch business culture.
- Managing and developing people.
- Drive and commitment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org