Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Support Assistant
- Set up manual client files
- Operate a multi-line telephone switchboard system to answer incoming calls, direct callers to appropriate personnel and to distribute calls efficiently.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Review and enhance written office procedures
- Review & write meeting Agendas & template documents for easier operation of business
- Prepare verification of identity forms for signature
- Obtain policy valuations
- Prepare meeting summaries
- Check client file documentation is compliant
- Takes and deliver messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Process new business applications, including setting up Platform transactions
- Check and issue policy documentation to clients
- Complete day-to-day reporting and correspondences.
- Run reports and queries from multiple applications.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports for assigned projects.
- Prepare presentations.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Generate correspondences from notes or verbal communication.
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons and engagements.
- Schedule and arrange travel for company executives.
- Maintain accurate daily record of workload statistics and tasks undertaken.
- Provide any other office support as needed
- HND/Bachelor’s degree Required
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Able to perform each of the primary responsibilities satisfactorily.
- Able to work independently and produce quality work in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of using back-office systems
- A flexible, positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via mail to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th August, 2017.