Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited – Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Summary of Job Function
- Meeting and exceeding the company sales targets
- Researching Increase the company cliental base
- Developing new channels of business
- Managing relationship with the company’s client
- Draw up comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s services
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of proposals submitted.
- Generate training mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
- Prepare monthly marketing reports and submit to HOP
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales.
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales/business development
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2016.