Bryden Consulting Limited is a forward thinking Management consulting firm. Our solutions/services help clients improve performance, measurable growth in return on investment, manage change effectively and deliver excellent business result.
This includes business process re-engineering, training, recruitment and outsourcing, guidance for clients to accelerate business growth through innovation and the application of Innovation, develop HR software for International best practices.
Job Title: Plant Engineer
- Routine maintenance of Infusions and Formulations plants in shifts.
- Maintenance of production equipment/machines. Planning and executing preventive maintenance of all machines.
- Attending to breakdown of machines and trouble shooting.
- Maintenance of utilities at the factory and residence locations.
- Maintaining consumption and cost of utilities on daily basis
- Maintenance of Engr. Spares and proper documentation of all maintenance dept. Inventory.
- Maintenance of discipline within the Engineering staff. Training for the skills development of the maintenance staff.
- Reporting the major activities in the engineering department pertaining to operation on daily basis. Daily and weekly reports.
- Suggesting for improvements in the department performance and assisting to execute them.
- Maintenance of Generators
- Handling workforce
- Maintenance of utilities
- Maintenance of production Equipments / Machineries
- Maintenance of Engr. spares.
The person must be conversant with using, installing, maintaining HVAC, and other utility facilities in a pharmaceutical production environment.
How to Apply
Applicants should send applications to email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidate will be contacted