25th and Staffing – Our client, a logistics and leasing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Act as point of contact between external/internal clients
- Take, screen, direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, also control access to the manager.
- Book and arrange travels and accommodation.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients on behalf of the manager
- Devise and maintain office filling system.
- Take notes and minutes during meetings
- Reminding the manager of important meetings, tasks and deadlines
- Miscellaneous task specific to the industry (Leasing, logistics and procurement) to support the manager.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Proven work experience as personal assistant.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload effectively
- Must be sound at being proactive and taking initiatives
- Must be proficient with the use of Computer Microsoft Packages ( MS Word, Excel and outlook)
- Excellent mailing and telephone etiquette
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Smart look and good English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Good calendar management
- Minimum of Diploma/OND/HND/B.Sc in any social science related course.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant in a logistics firm or in a related work environment
N70,000 to 80,000.
Note: Only qualified candidates are expected to apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with ‘Personal Assistant’ as subject of mail.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017