Our Client, a globally recognized brand in the Electro-mechanical Industry with several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia is currently looking to employ a seasoned Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete batch plant ) for one of its’ subsidiaries in the Agrotech sector of the Country.
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete Batch Plant)
- Possesses ability to visually and manually inspect electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids, Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
- Modify design to correct operating deficiencies and/or reduce production issues.
- Communications and updates of estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals, established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
- Candidate should be able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Confer with production, test, purchasing and sales to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer requirements.
- Prepare and communicate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment/tooling when necessary.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- A first degree in Engineering (B.Eng.) or equivalent from a technical school in engineering, manufacturing and/or quality assurance or any related field.
- Results oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage project schedules.
- A commitment to excellence and exemplary internal and external customer service.
- Ability to understand complex problems and collaborate with others to provide effective solutions.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years related engineering experience with 5 years’ experience in MEKA concrete batch plant.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, and strong conflict resolution skills.
Application Deadline: Not specified
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below