SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: UFR Installation Engineer – EGINA
Review of installation analysis, installation procedures and operational installation related documents:
- Lead technical discussions with the CONTRACTOR, Marine Warranty Surveyor or other stakeholders
- Participate to various technical workshops
- Participate to Risk Assessment workshops
- Follow up on interfaces with other Egina packages
- On an occasional basis, attend to activities on site or offshore
- Liaising with any onshore discipline engineer concerned by the technical issues raised during installation preparation.
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT & SPS contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties,
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate including Compressed Air Emergency Breathing system training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply