Whitefield Hotel Limited is a new hotel that welcomes its guest with outstanding service, efficiency, natural warmth and inviting ambience. We will go the extra mile to make your stay a home away from home experience, whether you are here for business, recreation, hideaway, or pleasure. The hotel offers unmatched services and facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Cook/Chef
- Prepare meal and determine food presentation, maintain a clean environment at all times,analyse recipe
- Must possess cooking skills, must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant courses or equivalent certificate.
Job Title: Waitress and Waiter
- Welcome guests and make them comfortable, learn menu and must be able to decribe meal, take food and beverages order from guests, serve and deliver guests bill, work inline with the vison and mission of the organization.
- B.Sc/HND/OND, relevant work experience, must have good communication skills and a good listener.
Job Title: Security Personnel
- Maintain surveillance on the property, conduct exterior and interior patrol at intervals, fill security log, proper checks on vehicles, have a responsibility to check on people within the hotel premises, give welcoming salute to guests.
- Relevant work experience HND/OND in related field.
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
- The Laundry Attendant is expected to provide prompt, courteous, friendly and professional service to all guests at all times.
- They are responsible for maintaining superior quality service for guests.
- Performing their jobs on a daily basis, they are required to be detailed in every aspect of their work while maintaining an efficient pace.
- The Laundry Attendant will adhere to all rules and guidelines as set to all department employees.
- B.Sc/HND and relevant work experience.
Job Title: Marketer
- Develop sales strategies , build and maintain the organization brand, run a regular social promotions campaign and track success, market the hotel facilities and services, work in line with the vision and mission of the organization.
- B.Sc/HND Degree, relevant work experience is an added advantage.
- Must be a creative thinker, excellent communicator, fluent in speaking english.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:[email protected]