Posted on :
22 Jan, 2010
22 Jan, 2010
ValuCard is a Payment Card Industry Service Provider. Owned by Visa Inc. and a consortium of leading Nigeria banks, our major businesses are (i) Processing, (ii) Acquiring; and (iii) Value-Added Services & Solutions.
As a result of rapid business growth and expansion. we are in search of new talents to join our existing pool of talented employees in providing unique services and solutions in line with international standards and best practice. Applications are therefore invited from Suitable qualified and result oriented individual for the following position:
Assisting in the planning, fieldwork and reporting of Internal audit assignments
and ad hoc projects.
• Assisting with compliance work for both financial and IT set standards.
• Performing test to assess adequacy and compliance with procedures.
• Documenting control weaknesses and deficiencies and defining recommendations for risk mitigation and Improvements.
• Assisting in developing of practical solutions to help auditees improve their control
• Good knowledge of financial and IT audit processes.
• Proficiency in internal process controls.
• At least 5 years working experience of internal audit in an audit firm or blue- chip organization.
• A good team player.
• A good B.Sc/HND degree(minimum of second class lower) in Accountancy. Social Sciences or Science courses.
• Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their application and detailed CV indicating reference
number for the position applied for to [email protected] on or before 2nd February 2010.
Remuneration is very attractive. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.