ValueFronteira Limited – Our client, an internationally reputed group of companies with interests in banking, capital market, agro commodities, FMCG and petro chemicals wishes to reposition, restructure and coordinate its subsidiaries for profitability and enhanced corporate performance. To coordinate our expansion drive and lead the operations teams across board, we are looking for an astute professional to join our team in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Group Chief Operating Officer
The Group Chief Operating Officer (GCOO) will report to the Group Chief Executive Officer as well as work through and with group and subsidiary boards and co-ordinate the activities of all subsidiaries. The GCOO will:
- Ensure Group-wide compliance with policies, procedures, processes, stated targets, legal and regulatory frameworks
- Monitor organisational performance, provide group-wide leadership, guiding and mentoring and promote inculcation of best practice, in departmental and office workflows among staff to achieve good results
- Ensure full integration and coordination of the Group’s resources.
- Engage constructively with other relevant agencies, clients, partners and other organisations.
- Provide direct oversight of the functions of the management of the Group.
- Act as the Group Chief Executive, in the absence of the substantive Group Chief Executive.
- Attend and preside over management committee meetings and provide sound directives to subsidiaries.
- Ensure reports are submitted to Group and subsidiary Boards as well as group management committees.
- Drive the implementation of the approved strategic plan of the Group.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth at all levels.
- Formulate a detailed work plans and ensure implementation of work plans across board.
- Excellent command of English language required. Fluency in Chinese would be an added advantage
- Membership of ACCA or membership of other relevant professional body would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 23 years experience in a structured group of companies across the banking, manufacturing and agricultural sectors
- Expatriates preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. MBA would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 10th April, 2019.