Posted on :
28 Jul, 2011
28 Jul, 2011
The ValueFronteira training business development manager shall have responsibility for designing, providing and marketing relevant training services within the narrow area of decision optimization policy and business economics, business analytics, econometrics strategy and operation research to potential and existing clients and customers.
• Planning, organizing, and directing a wide range of training activities
• Creating and implementing appropriate training marketing strategy.
• Understanding and obtaining the training needs of the clients and establishing good relationship with customers.
• Following up the clients continuously, responding to client enquiries through calls, email, or letters.
• Securing business opportunities by cultivating mutually beneficial business relationship with current and potential clients
• Organize training in line with approved plan.
• Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client.
• Facilitating trainings on the narrow areas of policy and business economics, business analytics, strategy, econometrics and operation research.
• Where necessary develop and manage a training budget
Skills and Specifications
• Should have excellent observation skills so as to identify capacity challenges accurately.
• Good communication skills for knowing and understanding the difficulties of the client.
• Should be strategic thinkers and should have intuitive market abilities.
• Should be able to thrive in competitive and dynamic environment.
• Should have strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Should be able to take independent decisions.
• Solid business acumen, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Should be an active listener and learner.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in any numerate discipline or possession of strong quantitative flair.
• Experience in Business development and marketing training programmes or related activities.
Only candidates who have met the qualification requirements are invited to send a copy of their CVs, to [email protected].