Vantage Advisory – We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations to achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- We are seeking an organized and energetic Product Manager to join our growing organization. The person will work with the business co-founder and adjunct team to organize and implement new and exciting company projects including ONWARDS (more on onwards.com.ng).
- The role is essential to the launching of new products and the Product Manager must be organized and professional.
- The product manager is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
- Take ownership of ONWARDS (see onwards.com.ng) and other assigned products, direct and perform all aspects of product development, product changes and product promotions, including development procedures, specifying components, training structure and content, product positioning, pricing, catalog and sell sheet copy, training aides and point of purchase merchandisers.
- Lead and coordinate broader HR and Analytics competency framework
- Manages assigned product through all phases of product life cycle as well as other responsibilities in line with product management and assigned responsibilities
- Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Represent the sales & marketing department in group meetings.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
- Interpreting business needs and priorities, understanding the customer (and potential customer), acting as their key contact, providing challenge and acting on their behalf to get the best possible solutions in place to support where their area of the business is going
- Wider Stakeholder management – working with impacted and integrated systems and business areas
- Manage partner relationships including outsourced arrangements
- Research, define, prioritize and document product requirements, user stories and design for feature enhancements for existing and new application modules while considering the needs of existing customers, competitive market offerings and our overall company strategy.
- Should have hands-on experience spanning program, project, product and team management.
- A diverse background in Technical as well as HR & Outsourcing areas.
- Demonstrate team building competence and ability to manage, motivate guide multiple teams.
- Ability to execute complex projects, programs on time and within budget.
- Possess strong client facing skills and delivery focused and proficient in managing multiple cross-functional teams/projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile project development environment, Hands-on experience on agile methodology i.e. Scrum, XP.
- Extensive experience in User Experience Design, Wireframing, Usability would be a plus
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
- Experience of managing and working with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of providing a high-quality service in a demanding customer service environment
- Ability to quickly learning and adapt to new technologies and environments.
- Experience in building cross-platform solutions, portals, mobile application design development and web and Mobile strategies would be a plus
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for the expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours with a remote working option.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and a Cover Letter stating why you should be considered for the specific role of interest to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th April, 2018.