An Ultra-modern Private Hospital with 250 bed space located in Abuja, is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Store Manager
- He/She is responsible for maintaining the store in order to ensure hospital staff have access to necessary supplies.
- Restock shelves.
- Maintain register.
- Record prices in the log book.
- Provide correct change.
- Maintain a manual general ledger.
- Record receipts.
- Collect receivables.
- He/She is responsible for maintaining customer service, maintaining cash controls, purchasing and maintaining the store.
- Maintain & prevent stock, supplies and inventories.
- Take inventory.
- Order groceries and supplies.
- Check received stock against invoices.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
- Create schedules for housekeeping staff.
- Ensure that the housekeeping staff is working in accordance to the hospital’s rules.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of hospital equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Ensure that all safety procedures are being taken into account when mixing chemicals and detergents.
- Make sure that all cleaning supplies are appropriately labeled.
- Oversee housekeeping staff to ensure that they are properly and safely attired.
- Make sure that the appearance of the hospital is clean and tidy.
- Maintain constant awareness of the cleanliness, maintenance and repair of the hospital.
- Hand out housekeeping staff’s duties on a daily basis.
- Ensure shift management is handled properly and that no shift is unmanned.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant qualification
- Good written and oral communication.
- Must be able to coordinate the various depots.
- At least 5years cognate experience in Health Sector or similar industry.
- High computer literacy level will be added advantage.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.APPLY HERE
Job Title: Head of Account
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
Accounting Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, SFAS Rules, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, 2 of which must be in a senior position in Health Sector