Vencru Nigeria Limited is a fast-growing invoicing, inventory management, and accounting startup, we know how it feels to lose money, because it’s difficult to track what’s selling the most and where our money goes. That’s why we’re here for you.
Our mission is to make it extremely easy for you to manage your business. We’re offering everything you need – professional invoices you can customize, easy storage of client information, tracking of your sales and inventory, and a service that does the math for you – all in one place . Truth is, Vencru gives you wings to stay at the top of your game. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- We are on the hunt for a talented and motivated Social Media Intern to join our team! As a Social Media Intern, you’ll be responsible for helping us create and curate engaging content for our social media platforms.
- We’re looking for someone who is passionate about social media and has a strong understanding of current social media trends and best practices.
- You should be creative, detail-oriented, and able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Assist in creating and curating content for our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Help manage social media accounts, including scheduling and publishing posts, monitoring engagement, and responding to comments and messages
- Conduct research on industry trends and best practices to improve our social media strategy
- Help develop and execute social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Assist with community management, including responding to user inquiries and complaints
- Track and report on social media metrics to measure the success of our social media efforts.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Media, English, Creative Writing or a related field
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Familiarity with social media management tools
- Experience creating social media content (e.g. writing, graphic design, photography) is a plus
- Passion for social media and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- In this paid internship, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills in social media marketing and content creation
- If you’re a self-starter who is excited about the prospect of contributing to a dynamic and growing social media presence, we’d love to hear from you!
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online