Venerer Talent – Our client, a leading Insurance Company is currently seeking for result oriented top – drawer executive to join its Management team in the capacity below:
Job Title: MD/CEO
- The suitable candidate will be a strategist with the ability to steer the company to a path of profitability while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- As a “going concern’ the company is desirous of meeting the strategic objectives and changing demands of the current market landscape while also maintaining its leadership role in the Industry.
- He/She will provide executive management services to the company.
- The aim is to ensure that the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
Specifically, the Successful Candidates will:
- Be the Chief Marketing Officer of the company
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business initiatives through cost effective operations and market development activities
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Maintain business profitability and ensure compliance with all regulatory directives and NAICOM guidelines.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of other Executives/Managers while providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- A recognized professional qualification in Insurance (eg. ACIIN) with not less than 10 years post qualification experience in the Insurance Industry, 7 of which must be at senior Management level. Alternatively, a First Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution, with not less than 15 years of post qualification experience, 10 of which must be at a Senior Management level in the Technical department of an insurance or reinsurance company/ies.
- Proficiency in the use of modern day technology based service delivery tools
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate Governance and management best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
- High level strategic thinking and networking capabilities
- Proven experience as Managing Director or Executive
- Director in an Insurance Company is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]