Ventures Park is a curated Co-working Space in a serene environment of the city where entrepreneurs, freelancers and brilliant minds, who share common attitudes, interests, and goals can express their creativity, collaborate and build their dreams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility & Admin Manager
- We are looking out to hire a hands-on candidate for the role of Facility & Admin Manager at Ventures Park. Our choice candidate will be responsible for making sure that the Park and its services meet the needs of the people that work in them.
- He/she will also be responsible for the overall maintenance of the facility and all administrative duties required for the smooth running of the Park.
- These includes, routine repairs, cleanliness of the Park, ambience, security, power, vendor management, space management, procurement, receipting and day to day logistics.
Other responsibilities include
- Create and maintain a positive ambience in the Park by ensuring overall cleanliness and tidiness of the Park
- Plan and manage facility central services such as Power, Water supply, Security services, waste disposal and parking
- Engage in all activities geared towards ensuring the Park is conducive for Co-Workers to work from
- Offer Logistics support towards successful execution of Programs/Events at the Park.
- Continuously innovate to keep the park exciting and fresh
- Carry out preventive and routine maintenance on all assets
- Supervise routine maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment in the Park.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Generate and present periodic reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Petty cash management
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new items with attention to budgetary constraints
- Vendor management and execution of Service Level Agreements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th February, 2018.