Ventures Platform – We are a leading source of capital, capacity building, support and advocacy for under-served entrepreneurs, communities and institutions, enabling them enhance the creation of wealth and development in Africa. We are an impact-driven tribe, thinking people first at all times.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Data Analyst
Duration: 3 Months Contract
- We are looking for a Financial Data Analyst to join us full time for 3 months on our pilot program where 10 top tier startups from Nigeria receive mentorship from our sponsoring corporates, partners and investors.
- The programme is a world-class immersive programme covering every aspect of business and entrepreneurship development, which ranks our
- Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIRs) among the most well-rounded startup coaches on the continent.
Jobs to be Done:
The financial data analyst will be required to do the following:
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Perform reporting on financial performance as well as financial forecasting
- Designing and developing several financial models to support valuation and planning
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends
- Conduct and present competitive analysis and market research for different startup teams
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives.
Skills & Requirements:
The financial data analyst will be required to have the following:
- +2 years data analytics experience
- +2 years financial/banking experience
- Experience in working with startup companies
- Advanced knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 6th February, 2021.