VeriPark is a software house specialized in financial applications such as CRM, Internet banking, loan origination and cash management systems. The company is headquartered in Turkey and has offices in Dubai, Ajman, KSA, Egypt, Bahrain, Pakistan, UK, Nigeria, India, Malaysia & Europe.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
Ref Code: CRM01
- The ideal candidate must be a creative and result driven MS Dynamics CRM Technical consultant to take part in our projects.
- Dynamic CRM experience with an enterprise customer with at least 50 users is required,
- Ability to develop workflows, plug-ins and can do entity modifications,
- Minimum three years of web based application development experience,
- Business know how on banking is preferred,
- Experience in CRM SDK, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET,
- Communication skills in English (listening, speaking and writing)
- Ability to work on client projects on client premises,
- Willingness to travel for project assignments in various countries.
- Bachelor’ Degree / Master’s Degree Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunications / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Ref Code: SQA-1
- The ideal candidate must have experience in testing banking applications such as internet banking, mobile banking, CRM and loan origination.
- Candidate must be able to execute test cases
- Knowledge and experience of developing test cases
- Ability to develope test plans
- Knowledge and experience of documenting and keeping track of test cases
- Ability to develope traceability matrixes
- Attending to requirements meetings and writing requirements
- Reviewing sales proposals for quality and applying checklists
- Experience: 5 years of working experience, with at least 3 years of banking application experience
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- This position requires project travel to off-site client locations. Candidates should be able to travel during project duration without any restrictions.
Job Title: Software Sales Manager (Banking Experience)
Ref Code: SSM-1
- The ideal candidate will offer Veripark’s products to various prospects and clients.
- The products to be offered includes CRM, Omni-Channels, Branch Automation, Loan Origination, Loyalty Management, Smart Branch and Digital Banking.
- Develop promotional ideas, material and preperation of product brochures
- Attend trade show, marketing events and industry conventions
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Develop news items for finished projects for newsletters
Pre-sales & Sales:
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits
- Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises
- Co-ordinate and monitor online sales activity
- Investigate lost sales and customer accounts
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports
- Develop pricing schedules and rates
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
- Maximize sales by closing business on an ongoing basis
- Negotiation with existing large accounts for contract renewal, preperation and follow up
- Maintain contracts and other documents and performing other tasks needed to ensure customer satisfaction always.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or related professional qualification
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the Reference Code as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.