Verite Microfinance Bank Limited is duly registered in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Loan Officer
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Prepares spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Candidates must be SSCE/OND Holders
- Must possess minimum of 2 years microfinance experience
- Group loan experience is compulsory
- Candidate must be result-oriented.
Job Title: Head, Marketing
- Drive Marketing governance by providing guidance and support to all Marketing teams
- Ensure that all Marketing activities adhere to Verite processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk, and are compliant with local regulations and codes of practice
- Demonstrate a passion for the delivery of sales and service that exceeds the expectations of the customer.
- Achieve agreed sales targets compliantly and within set timescales
- Take proactive corrective measures, when required, to ensure that personal performance is in line with individual targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with colleagues across the organisation.
- Co-ordinate and deliver presentations, seminars, briefings to individuals and groups in the target market.
- B.Sc/HND and or equivalent in Business related discipline
- Female preferable
- She must have worked in the financial sector in similar capacity for at least 2 years.
- Proven track record of helping sales team to achieve set target
- Proven track record of delivering compliant sales against target through self-generation of leads and referrals – an Achiever
- Excellent networking and customer relationship management skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Key qualities of Self-motivation, persistence and follow up
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines
- Intermediate user knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Job Title: Driver/Personal Assistant to the MD
- Drive our cars and transport our MD.
- A valid drivers’ licence.
- A valid Id card.
Personal Trait and Qualities:
- He must be sound and smart
- Good command of English language
- Good knowledge of road networks in Lagos
- Ability to read and write
- He must not be more than 30 years of age by September,2017
- You must have a flexible attitude to work
- You must be nice and friendly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Please do not bother to apply if you do not meet the above stated criteria.
Application Deadline 16th October, 2017.