VERSA is an investment platform built to help increase earning potential. We invest in innovative and well researched alternative investment portfolios to help grow your funds.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Open Field / Greenhouse Agronomist
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Nursery management.
- Scout the field on a daily basis to observe crop performance and make recommendations on improvements.
- Supervise and coordinate with farm laborers to maximize output and productivity. Active involvement in the planting and harvesting process i.e transplanting, fertilization, disease detection & prevention, weed management and other farm activities as directed by the head agronomist.
- Work with head agronomist to plan irrigation and spraying schedule.
- Assist in the daily running of the farm and any other activities related to farm activities. Generate daily reports, take records of farm operations and present findings to the head agronomist.
- Provide daily open field scouting reports to the Head Agronomist.
- Carry out operational and administrative activities as instructed by the Head Agronomist.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture.
- Minimum of 2 years of agronomy work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of crop and soil principle.
- Proficient use of MS office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th February, 2021.