Vesa Fisheries Enterprises is one of the leading importers and distributors of frozen fish in Nigeria. We are a frontline player involved in the sales and marketing of frozen foods and other products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Admin Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure efficient and effective office operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure effective and efficient office management.
- Oversees services such as accommodation, maintenance, repairs, supplies, mail, and files.
- Daily inspections to examine the conditions of the office, office facilities, and equipment.
- Monitor the usage and maintenance of generators.
- Design and maintain office systems (Filling/arrangement of office files).
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff or guests of the company.
- Keep up-to-date and proper inventory as well as documentation of all vehicles and perform daily checks on the same vehicles.
- Implementation of the organization’s Fleet Management and Operations Plan to current, emerging, and future needs.
- Monitor the activities of the mechanics assigned to work on the company’s vehicles.
- Keep proper documentation of vehicle spare parts and tires.
- Ensure that all engaged Vesa Fisheries drivers always have valid driver’s licenses.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Business Management or any related discipline.
- MBA and any related professional certification/membership will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of previous experience as an Admin Manager in an organized firm.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to prepare spreadsheets.
- High leadership skills with an emphasis on teamwork and productivity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Admin Manager – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2023.