Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Assist the sales manager to resolve customer complaints and issues within the sales department for smooth functioning.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales
- Directing, managing and motivating the sales team members so that they can together achieve the sales targets or set figures.
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
- Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
- Train new sales representatives on job role
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Monitor sales representative’s productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- BSc/BA in Management or relevant discipline is the minimum qualification.
- Candidate should be 28 -36 years old.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Or [email protected]
Application Deadline: 25th April, 2019