Viju Industries Nigeria Limited is well equipped with the latest technology and equipment for effective and sustainance of quality. Viju is committed to enhancing people’s lives by offering tastier and healthier milk drink/fruits and natural clean water for your choice in all stages of life and all times of the day. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Some of its brands to be managed:
- Mr V Premium Water.
- Viju Flavoured Milk Brands
- Viju O’ Best Biscuits Brands
- Mr V Premium Water (Dispenser)
- Creating and leading a direct sales channel to promote the companys products.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales strategy plan.
- Provide a feedback loop.
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders.
- Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives.
- Execute on strategic marketing plans and emerging brands merchandising standards.
- Track executional results: monitor sales progress against business plans and manage KPIs to track volume,distribution and budget against goals.
- Develop and execute sales strategy to grow sales territory while maximizing sales and margins
- Create, identify and manage opportunities, leading to an accurate and adequate sales pipeline and forecast.
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives.
- Provide accurate timely forecast for volume, spending and profitability.
- Brand managers are to apply for the brand of their expertise e.g (Brand manager Mr V Premium water).
- Must be ready to deliver as the job is target driven.
- Must have a valid degree from any reputable university.
- Expatriates with valid experience can apply
- They must have good knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
- All applicants must have good experience in the industry e.g 3-10 years (experience in sales).
- Must be ready to hit the ground running.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2019