Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Microfinance Bank located in Lagos State requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Team Lead, Credit Sales
- The Credit Officer has the responsibility to work with the credit department to achieve the set goals of the bank while carrying out all the stated objectives in the job description.
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Prepares spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related fields.
- Strong and confident communicator
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to balance various organizational demands
- High levels of attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 5th February, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.