Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you: We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shawarma Staff
- Preparation of shawarma ,hot dog and other pastry/concession items sold in the cinemas
- Responsible for the preparation of some retail items including popping of corn, display of drinks, preparation of hot dogs and other specialty items. This demands speed and working in a hygienic environment.
- Sale of retail product sales including popcorn, hotdog and other items as per company guidelines
- Maintain cleanliness of entire concession stand including cooking equipment, counters, shelves, glass display cases, condiment areas and preparation areas.
- Performs daily concession maintenance duties
- Supporting and driving all promotional activities/ events in the cinemas as part of the team.
- A minimum of O’ Level certificate
- At least one (1) year work experience as a Chef or Sharwarma Staff
- Ability to ensure proper hygiene is adhered to while preparing concession items
- Must be 18 years and above.
Job Title: Team Member
- Sells and processes payment of movie tickets, vouchers, passes, or facility memberships from customers at cinema events.
- Disseminate movie information to guests: current movies, upcoming movies, movie genres and information to turn inquiry to sales.
- Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting the company’s commitment to guests.
- Attends to customers at the cinema and ensures the seating and safety of guests in all screens.
- Offers the highest level of customer service possible to guests, donors, visiting artists, artist management, customers, and any other member of the public or administration they may encounter.
- Ensuring movie information: guides are available at the box office area.
- A minimum of O’ Level degree.
- At least one (1) year work experience in a customer facing role.
- Must be 18 years and above
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2019