Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well-established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company. Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive trucks to specified destinations on official assignments
- Provide accurate time records of the company truck movement.
- Report the need for new licenses or renewal of licenses to the line manager
- Ensure adequate fueling of the truck before use
- Comply with all state and federal driving regulations and standards
- Ensure that trucks are always functional and in good condition
- Complete all allocated work and trips within the stipulated time
- Ensure the truck is kept in a good and clean condition
- Inspect trucks for mechanical and safety issues, and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, etc) and in line with company policies and procedures
- Conduct daily maintenance checks on the truck and notify the line manager of any issues
- Complete all movement documentation such as logs, mileage reports
- Perform other assigned functions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of an SSCE or ND / NCE
- 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- A valid driver’s license is highly required
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Knowledge of national roads routes is very essential
- Possess defensive driving skills
- The ability to drive long hours is essential
- Proficient at driving and parking large trucks.
- Physically fit and strong.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
21st February, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.