Vocational Professional Development Academy – We are the premier institution for vocational training and professional development qualifications in Nigeria. The Academy has been established with the goal of meeting the needs of employers and businesses with regard to the skills of their workforce.
We wish to recruit highly specialized international standard professionals within a specific age bracket of 25- 45years with relevant work experience to work part or full time in the capacity below:
Job Title: Customer Care Trainer
- The right candidates will facilitate learning to ensure that all teaching, learning and assessment that occur within the remit of this post, meet the requirements of the Academy and any relevant awarding bod leading to student success.
- They will ensure the quality of provision meets the outstanding reference level the Academy has set for its work objectives. Ability to deliver world class classroom and work-based scenario training is required.
- Curriculum development, syllabus structure and lesson planning in line with national and international awarding bodies guidelines, with the ability to manage a group of 25 or more students in theory and practical activities, are essential.
- They will ensure that students are well equipped to meet and exceed the requirements for success on their vocational course.
- They will have systems in place that enable effective monitoring of students’ performance and attainment levels.
- Customer Service, Call Centre Service, Client Relationship Management, Multitasking, excellent communication skills
- Hold National/international qualification in Customer Relations up to a National HND and or equivalent in related subjects; fully competent with Ms Office Packages
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in the design and delivery of customer service and call centre training in a reputable company
- Experience of leading teams successfully in a call centre or customer service function
- Experience of working with international Awarding Bodies and/or Training Providers.
- Experience of working in a reputable company with an established customer service or contact centre department.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and contact details of three referees to: [email protected]