Vogue Web Solution Limited – VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
VoguePay is a user-friendly online payment platform that allows you to send and receive payment easily from anyone, in any currency. Accept payment through Card transaction and Bank transfers. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Accountant to assist in managing all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- The Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of related budgetary records and reports; Monthly preparation of management accounts, Periodic preparation of management accounts, Annual preparation and periodic review of budget, Annual preparation of financial statements for the shareholders
- Managing preparation and review of statutory financial statements.
- Provides daily, weekly and route reports on performance indices and internal management reports for senior management
- Provide documents, records and explanations for statutory audit of financial statements
- Provide advise to the board of directors on tax, financial statements and accounting standard.
- Processing and Reviewing of merchant’s withdrawal request
- Monitoring and updating staff loan schedule
- Attend to irregular request from merchants
- Compute and Configure customize charges on merchant’s fee.
- Preparation of Staff Annual Returns to LIRS
- Analysis of Merchant’s daily transaction using Pivot table.
- Maintain relationship with banks, vendors, finance management team and company-wide management team
- Tax planning management and control.
- Preparation and reviewing of staff payroll and disbursement schedule.
- Monitoring and reviewing of transactions at the gateway and reconcile gateway settlement.
- Daily/weekly review of transactions in the bank statement, Reconciliations of bank statements
- Computation, review and remittance of VAT on Revenues
- Configure customize withdrawal charges on merchant’s withdrawal.
- Computation, review and remittance of WHT on director allowance, service fee and contracts
- Computation, review and remittance of PAYE on staff salaries.
- Computation, review and remittance of staff pension.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Schedule.
What we require:
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- B.Sc + ACA in Accounting, Banking and Finance or a related field/Post graduate qualification or an MBA and must be a qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of Three (3) years post qualification experience in a reputable organization with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS
- Experience in bank reconciliation among other
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Candidates must possess advanced knowledge of accounting principle, knowledge of tax principles and reporting requirements
- Must possess cost and budget management skills, ability to work with Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and other Accounting packages
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 9th September, 2019