VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria.
We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Purpose of Role
- The Sales Executive is responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages of prospective clients and retaining customers
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets being given by the management
- Must work be able to give insights about competitive products and services in the sector
- Organizing sales visits through his/her sales pipelines and referrals
- Demonstrating and presenting VPS TECHNOLOGIES products and services
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records of all customers and prospective clients
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Understanding every prospective clients or customers Experience.
- Able to generate a recurring source of revenue for the Organisation.
- Develops means/strategies for Market penetration /sustenance of all products & Services
- Should be able to give recommendations/Suggestions to prospective clients or customers.
- He/she should recommend to the management on how to deal with every prospective client.
- Educated with a B.Sc, HND, ND or NCE, from a reputable university with 1-3 years post NYSC Sales experience.
- He/she must have a healthy sales pipeline funnel
- Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be fluent in English and any other local language
- He /she must be able to use a CRM tool and a basic ERP Platform.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 4th July, 2019.
Note: For enquiries, contact +2349087088873.