WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and evaluate new products in clinical trials
- Collect samples from different types of environments, such as agricultural sites
- Develop products such as enzymes, vitamins, hormones and antimicrobials
- Grow microbial cultures
- Manage and oversee laboratory work.
- Monitor and identify microorganisms
- Track microorganisms in a range of environments
- Monitor and assess samples from a range of sources
- Follow regular sampling schedules within a specific environment
- Use a variety of identification methods, including molecular techniques, to test samples
- Develop new techniques, products and processes
- First Degree in Microbiology, Microbial Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Applied Biology, Biological Sciences, Biology (specialising in microbiology).
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Passion for Excellence.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply