Waje Smart Solutions is an innovative multi-function information technology-enabled services company. Waje is an innovative organisation that combines professional engineering experience and reliable cutting-edge technologies to provide solutions that solve day to day problems that are prevalent especially in emerging third world markets like Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Make sure to mention any other framework, library, or any other technology related to your development stack.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s & Portfolio to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 24th September, 2018.