Walex Biz Nigeria Limited – We Provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and designed with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your company. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Assistant / House Help
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Kitchen Responsibilities
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Supervise the children’s activities at all times
- Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children
- Dress the children
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime
- Bathe the children
- Change diapers
- Perform housework including washing the laundry, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing up.
- Teach the children good social manners
- Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
- Administer medicine to the children according to instructions
- Be prompt and reliable
- Arrive to work on time and working the agreed days
- Keep the family informed of events during their absence
- Make an effort to keep parents abreast of the child’s general well-being
- Ensure that both child and home are clean and well-looked after:
- The child should generally be in good spirits, having clean diapers, and clean clothing
- The household should be well-ordered, showing that the nanny is picking up after the child
- Report on time for work.
- The nanny should provide a positive environment for your child where all of her basic needs are attended to.
- They should respect employers privacy and behave in a professional manner with the family and children.
- The nanny should also respect security guidelines, not allowing any strangers or unauthorized personnel into the compound. She should also keep doors and gates locked at all times when the house is entrusted to her care.
- The nanny should be courteous and respectful to the employers AND to the children entrusted to her care at all times.
- High school graduate preferred
- Experience caring for children
- Training in early childhood education preferred
- First aid training and child and infant CPR
- Communication proficiency
- Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
- Physical ability to care for a young child
- Ability to plan, organize, and multitask with minimal supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2021.