Walk In Solutions, an MNC FMCG Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer and Market Insight Manager
Reporting to: Head of Consumer & Market Insights – Africa
- This position plays a key role within organization to support launch of successful innovation, effectively market the brand, and support sales to drive growth in the marketplace.
- The CMI Manager leads consumer and marketplace understanding with shared accountability for business results.
- This includes ensuring that knowledge is integrated and synthesized into insights and translated into business recommendations.
- Direct the development and execution of research and provide insights and recommended action to support the brand . Areas of focus include New Products, existing product lines, Integrated Marketing/Integrated Brand Campaigns, Advertising, Digital/Social Media and Insight mining from social listening reports .
- Identify and bring on new suppliers and manage existing research supplier relationships. Ensure suppliers have a solid understand of brand, social mission, and consumers.
- Develop frameworks & research to monitor brand performance across channels.
- Train, develop and mentor marketing team and others on research skills, tools and methods.
- Partner with Brand teams on innovation strategy and process. Ensure that innovation roadmap and products launched are based on solid consumer insights.
- Direct market insights to drive decisions for strongest potential markets to launch the brand. Ensure research insights are used to select opportunity markets and drive growth across regions.
- Provide salient consumer learnings to develop successful communication campaigns. Drive development of campaigns that resonate with consumers in partnership with Brand teams.
- Identify new research methods and suppliers to address business issues and ensure the brand stays on the cutting edge of innovation and research.
- Lead team in identification of future trends, new developments, brand performance and positioning to be used in strategic planning and decision-making.
The incumbent will be required to interact with cross functional teams and external vendors to build synergy on delivery of the product.
- Brand Marketing team
- Sales & Trade marketing
- Research & Development
- Supply Chain
- Design & innovation
- Research Agencies
- End Consumers
- Demonstrated high performance, 7+ years of relevant consumer/market research (concept tests, product tests, tracking, copy testing, brand image, etc.).
- Preferably should have worked with an FMCG company or should have worked with research agencies .
- Have experience of both Quantitative and Qualitative research ( Primarily Quantitative research)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply