Wana Juice is one of the leading production firm with both local and international standard.Our products are manufactured under the most hygienic conditions. They are produced from an ultra-modern manufacturing facility which uses the most advanced packaging technology to ensure that the drinks retain their quality and goodness. Our products therefore have the requisite certification and approvals from all necessary regulatory authorities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Logistics Manager
- The Assistant Logistics Manager is responsible for assisting the manager in coordinating the storage, transportation and delivery of goods also to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods and to ensure that orders are satisfied correctly.
Detail Job Description
- Ensure logistics requirements take gender-specific needs into consideration.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing production process.
Qualification and Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field
- A minimum of 1 years post NYSC working experience.
- 2% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
- N110,000 – 140,000 per month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.