Wandel International is the flagship company of the Simba Group, operating in Nigeria since 1988. The company is home to some of Nigeria’s best loved brands, and leaders in their respective industries. We are a diversified business entity with interest in distribution, marketing and services in transportation, alternate energy, internet connectivity and call center solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Acccount Officer (Chartered-CA)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Working with collection agencies on overdue payments
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payment
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like ERP and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact regularly with clients regarding sensitive topics like billing and payments
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices
- Multitasking in order to successfully handle multiple accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2021.