Wave.ng is a premium entertainment website dedicated to bringing to you, the latest and trending entertainment stories, celebrity gist, sports news, world news, travel news, lifestyle, and tech news. Wave.ng the official trade name for Wave Media and Talent Services Limited, RC – 1781838. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Work as a Deputy to the Store Supervisor to handle the following roles:
- Responsible for the management, operations, and success of the assigned store
- Ensure the store is operated in line with the Company’s culture, policies, and standard operating procedures.
- Keep the store in order and clean.
- Take care of a sufficient inventory according to the company´s order system and inventory policy (no missing items, no excessive stock, fresh products).
- Ensure that all customers are approached in a friendly way.
- Ensure as little shrinkage as possible.
- Manage the personnel in the most efficient way.
- In order to stay ahead of the competition, it is required to apply the principle of the economy to the maximum extent.
Specific Decisions and Responsibilities:
- The Stores Supervisor performs all tasks of his Assistants (cleaning, unloading of pallets, working at the checkout etc).
- Makes sure that all reports, cash, and receipts are correct and complete.
- Makes sure all cashiers are well trained.
- Plans the schedule of his team including the holiday plans
- Plans the breaks of the staff.
- Responsible for the final calculation and complete documentation at the end of the shift of each cashier.
- Is in charge of arranging correct money transfers to the bank.
- Is in charge of all cancellations of total receipts, complaints as well as returns from customers. If he judges that a customer complaint is suspicious or unjustified he reports the case to the Area Manager for decision.
- Checks the procedure at the checkout
- Checks the deliveries from the Warehouse and direct suppliers and reports any delivery mistakes.
- Responsible for all books, reports, and forms in the store.
- Decides on orders and order quantities
- Makes sure that legal requirements are followed (for example regulations in regard to the sale of alcohol).
- Responsible for correct counting in case of physical inventories.
- Trains personnel for other stores in case required.
- Responsible for 100 % price label accuracy.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Physically fit to stand for hours and lift heavy items.
- Lives within a 30 -45 minutes commute to the location.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online