Weatherford Nigeria Limited (WNL) is a subsidiary of Weatherford International Incorporated, a leading provider of diversified services for the Oil and Gas Industry. WNL provides one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of services and products, including drilling, evaluations, completion; production and intervention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Operations management
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate day to day field and shop operations
- Coordinate invoicing, delivery tickets and all other paper work associated with invoicing the client(s)
- Mentor applications engineer, field personnel and help the client in job procedures, technical clarifications, BHA drawings and when required quoting commercial proposals.
- Coordinate with the BU managers across the region to ensure delivery and expectations are met on time.
- Work with the WS manager to ensure all field job requirements are met
- Training field personnel when required
- Coordinate repair & maintenance schedules to ensure ‘on-time’ delivery to clients
- Involve in inventory and assets
- Involve in shipping/logistics
- Coordinate manufacturing and shipping of the same, both regionally and internationally
Skills & Knowledge:
- Essential: Min 20 years experience in WS business
- Preferred: Min 20 years experience in oil & gas industry.
- Essential: Capable of speaking, reading and writing English.
- Preferred: Capable of speaking, reading and writing English.
Any Special Requirements:
- Essential: Polite, hardworking, meticulous in figures and details, helpful and cooperation in areas of work, willing to take additional duties when assigned and well accepted among fellow colleagues.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply