Webcoupers – We are a Technology and Marketing agency focused on driving innovation and growth for forward thinking brands. We are Data led, Technology Driven & Conversion Focused. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Copywriter
- We are looking for a copywriter to join our team.
- The ideal candidate should be able to capture the essence of key messages in as few effective words as possible (e.g. key differentiation, brand, key facts etc.) to tell a story that is engaging to our audience.
- He/she will work with a design and creative team to communicate with highimpact messages and have a clear knowledge of how to distil complexity into simple and clear messaging.
- He/She will also tell these engaging stories to our audience on social media; provide a social strategy for allocated brands and make these brands visually appealing and help them gain traction.
- Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large and smallscale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct highquality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach assigned
As a channel owner:
- Brief in designs, content for social ads, email
- Post, monitor and optimise Facebook content
- Post content on Twitter and Instagram
- Analyse social media accounts under your purview
- Plan upcoming social campaigns or brandspecific campaigns
- At least three (3) years experience as a copywriter or related role
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments, a passion and a keen interest in marketing technology; knowledge of user experience, usability principles, personas and content strategy;
- Ability to communicate to the audience as a valuegiver;
- Understand the Inbound Marketing Methodology and adopt in all content marketing activities.
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
- Detailoriented, precise and meticulous;
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Google Analytics
- CMS platforms
- Excel proficiency
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2020.