WECC Limited was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on the 18th day of May 2016 as a limited liability Company. Starting the business from scratch, the company has grown to be a recognized leader in construction, renovation, and contracting services.
While developing the business, the main focus is on one central theme – QUALITY. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Candidate must be Female
- Attending to customers online
- Taking orders on all our social media profiles
- Must be well grounded on social media (WhatsApp/Instagram/Facebook/Twitter)
- Must be bold and confident
- Ability to multi-task
- Solve customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Ability to handle Company’s properties with care
- Must be very organised and maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Manage reception area, all documents and report issues promptly
- Must always dress smart, with sound communication skills (written and oral)
- Good Team player with Interpersonal skills
- Ability to take on challenges or handle any other related assignment to job functions
- Not more than 28 years of age as at December 2021.
- Must reside in the Mainland areas preferably (onikpan, maryland, ojota, somolu, yaba, palmgroove)
- Should have good Customer service and Management skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Promptness to work
- Must have an OND in any related field
- Must have completed NYSC
- Proficiency in the use of computer- Internet skills including emails, messaging, MS Office (word and excel)
- Minimum of 1 year work experience as a customer service personnel
- Responsible for keeping the office space clean and tidy
- Communicate courteously with clients, visitors and staff
N40,000 – N50,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume, Cover Letter and any relievant document via email to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th January, 2021.