Welcome2Africa international is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa and from the get-go, founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa.
Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Job Type: Internship
Job Field: Social Media / Digital marketing / Branding
You will be required to:
- Continually create content and optimize site for Search Engines and Social media site.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee PPC management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Creating eye catching, compelling, SEO friendly copy around our brand and client sites, and distributing this via social media, blog and other digital platforms.
- Oversee social media strategy.
- Attain key performance indicator on company and client sites.
- Devising strategies to drive traffic to the company websites and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, Social media campaigns, SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC (pay per click).
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing the company’s online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Content creation for company’s website, Newsletters and social media pages,
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.â€‹
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Must reside in Abuja-Nigeria.
- Experience in digital communications and marketing.
- Ability to work within a team while also being self-driven to accomplish individual goals.
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Great if you have;
- Curiosity for strategies that trigger online behavior based on well-founded persuasion principles.
- Graphic design skills.
- Web design experience in design and layout of performance-based landing pages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s in one single Pdf document to: [email protected] The subject of your mail should be the position you are applying for.
Application Deadline 17th September, 2018.
Note: Applications without cover letters will not be considered.