Wellness Group, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer and Graphic Designer
- We seek young, vibrant and creative content writers with an unusual approach to work to join our team.
The Content Writer will:
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Develop, plan and launch content across all company social media channels.
- Create and maintain the social media calendar. Outline activities and communications strategies by channel to increase visibility and grow following
- Write all copy for social channels ensuring efforts deliver a consistent voice.
- Maintain a thoughtful, insightful and engaging dialogue with the follower base.
- Attend events and ensure the best social coverage.
- Monitor conversations on social media properties; escalate to appropriate internal contacts to respond promptly and effectively.
- Work with customer service on consumer responses.
- Analyze competitive social content/stories and keep stats. Report these insights on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Execute certain aspects of content creation.
- B.A/B.Sc in Fine Arts, Mass communication, Design or any related course
- Proficient with a variety of graphic formats jpeg, ico, gif, tif, png, pdf etc.
- Experience using HTML5 and CSS3 experience using CMS
- Skilled with selecting typography, screen layout and colour
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite etc)
- Ability to manage and execute projects
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Ability to work towards meeting deadlines
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Openness to feedback and willingness to take direction.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- As a Laboratory Technician, you’ll be expected to provide first-class services by applying your skills and scientific knowledge to support accurate medical diagnoses and the wellbeing of our patients.
- In this role, you will prepare specimens, carry out basic laboratory procedures, run simple tests and analyze cultures and tissue samples.
- Administratively, you may conduct some clerical and customer service duties such as greeting patients, informing them of the procedures, answering phones and emails, and maintain records.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Medical Laboratory Science Council Technician Certificate or Medical Laboratory Science Council Assistant Technician Certificate from a recognized institution
- 1 – 2 years’ post-completion experience
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Detail Oriented
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Reliable and
- Organized, with good time management skills
- In addition, you should have:
- The ability to work effectively as a productive member of a professional team
- Analytical skills, not only for presenting data but to also summarize findings and propose recommendations
- Computer literate – able to use various computer software and applications, including Email, MS Word, Excel and other administrative software
- A good work ethic and a professional manner
- If you are a result-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, we’d really like to meet you!
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 25th July, 2018.