Wellness Group, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Provide leadership and direction for the day to day running of the company.
- Develop and oversee the achievement of the company’s balance scorecard; draw up plans for driving the company towards achieving set targets.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing production, productivity, quality, and patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Identifying and mitigating risks – presenting these threats and solutions to the board quarterly.
- Oversee creation and regular update of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and business operating processes.
- Resolve guest concerns and implement resolutions.
- Monitor businesses to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Ensure all aspects mentioned above are well run with very minimal service failures.
- Oversee the daily service operations and ensure quality standards.
- Track internal compliance and adherence to regulatory statues/laws.
- Plan, manage, and monitor work as well as hiring, communicating, coaching staff, and building relationships.
- Ensure that company policy & procedures are understood and followed through performance Coaching & follow up
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Identify industry and business growth opportunities and develop strategies to exploit.
- Conduct regular benchmarking with best practice, consumer trend analysis, competitive benchmarking etc.
- Direct and coordinate company’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Develop and implement various promotional strategies.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a University degree in any discipline, but with experience in General management, Hospitality management.
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience with at least 3years in management with any or a combination of the following functional experience (Organisation, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Strategy).
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proven Leadership skills, with a track record. Can motivate others to achieve set goals.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- A strategic thinker with strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written to include report writing and group presentations.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Great interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- A collaborative team player – concerned with the team’s success as well as individual performance.
- Solution orientated with ability to be decisive.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.