Wellness Healthcare Limited was incorporated in 2008 (RC7440945). Wellness Pharmacy & Mart currently runs as retail chain business on all kinds of pharmaceutical products and has 4 outlets in Lagos serving numerous clients within and beyond the shores of the Metropolis. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical Lab Technician with an appropriate certificate from a recognized School of Health Technology with not less than 1 year working experience.
- Must be able to run common medical tests.
- Must possess a current Practice License from the relevant body.
- Must be Computer literate
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Lagos (Mende, Maryland)
- Applicants must be resident in Maryland, Shomolu, Mende and environs.
- Applicants must also be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
Job Title: Underwriter
Responsibilities and Attributes
- He/She is primarily responsible for providing leadership, support and guidance to the underwriting team.
- He is in charge of ensuring that the underwriting team complies with the goals, objectives and standards of the organization in order to meet customer satisfaction and deadlines.
- He does this by interpreting and implementing guidelines for the underwriting team.
- Uses various risk assessment software in order to regularly carry out risk assessment for various individuals and groups.
- Take charge of coming up with policy packages that meet the needs of various clients, while still maintaining company profitability.
- Analyze information in insurance applications
- Develop and implement underwriting procedures/processes
- Asses and Underwrite the risk of clients, decide whether to offer insurance.
- Determine appropriate premiums and amount of coverage
- Evaluate recommendations from underwriting software
- Conduct Quality Control and prepare monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in Actuarial Sciences, Insurance or related field.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Actuarial Sciences, Insurance, Health Management, health financing or related fields
- Certification in or professional membership of Insurance, actuarysciences or related bodies
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel and field specific software
- Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant and related field
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
- Strong analytical, investigative and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized
- Able to write and submit report as at when due.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.